Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice 5th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $55
By Marlaine C. Smith PhD RN AHN-BC HWNC-BC FAAN(Author)
Size : 11.2 MB
- Presents 25 major theories written by the original theorists or eminent scholars to help students understand the interrelationship between nursing theories and nursing practice.
- Covers the middle range theories and practice models that define the best outcomes and links theory to clinical practice.
- Addresses how to implement theory-based practice.
- Explores the historical and contemporary theories that are the foundation of nursing practice today.
- Features in-depth coverage of the development of the theories that guide nursing practice.
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 5 edition (September 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803679912
- ISBN-13: 978-0803679917