Nursing2022 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook) 42nd Edition-EPUB+Converted PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $52
By Lippincott Williams & Wilkins(Author)
THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians…always dependable, always up to date!
Look for these outstanding features:
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring 3,500 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- NEW! 32 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including the COVID-19 drug remdesivir—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “NEW DRUGS” section for easy retrieval
- NEW! Thousands of clinical updates—new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, genetic-related information, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 439 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE online companion Toolkit available at https://thepoint.lww.com/NDH2022
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!
- Publisher : LWW; Forty-Second, North American edition (June 9, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1824 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975158881
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975158880