Occupational Analysis and Group Process, 1e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Jane Clifford O’Brien PhD OTR/L (Author), Jean W. Solomon MHS OTR/L (Author)
Get the best instruction on occupational analysis, group process, and therapeutic media – all from one book! Using a matter-of-fact style to share their experiences, successes, and failures, expert authors Jane Clifford O’Brien and Jean W. Solomon provide you with effective therapeutic media; sample activity analyses useful in current health care contexts; practical guidance in play, leisure, and social participation areas of occupation; strategies for effective group management and processes; and overviews of theories supporting best practice.
- Comprehensive content covers the material taught in group process and occupational analysis courses thoroughly and completely for the OTA.
- Logically organized content that’s written in a matter-of-fact style helps you better understand and retain information.
- Clinical pearls emphasize the practical application of the information.
- Therapeutic Media are tried-and-true methods pulled from the author’s extensive experience.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (October 22, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323084648
- ISBN-13: 9780323084642