Ocular Pathology Case Reviews: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 1e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $79
Ocular Pathology Case Reviews is designed to aid ophthalmologists, residents, practitioners, and optometrists alike in improving their overall understanding of eye disease. This medical reference book presents a unique combination of clinical photos and histological images in a consistent case review format, helping you better understand ophthalmic pathology and prepare for rotations and exams.
- Focus on diagnosis, clinical descriptions, and histological features with help from a consistent case-review format that simulates an exam situation.
- Recognize a diverse range of disorders through 200 individual cases, with comprehensive coverage across six sub-specialty areas.
- Learn to connect the pathological aspects with the clinical signs/presentations of each disease.
- Pin-point key aspects of every image and eliminate room for error with help from arrows, leader lines, and labels accompanying each image.
- Access the fully searchable text online at Expert Consult.
- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; Pap/Psc edition (June 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323287956
- ISBN-13: 9780323287951