On Call Pediatrics: On Call Series, 4e-Original PDF
100 Points ~ $10
قیمت 40000 توماندرحال حاضر این کتاب فقط برای ناشران موجود و با حساب کاربری ناشری قابل تهیه می باشد. کاربران فارسی زبان بغیر از ناشران برای خرید لطفا مکاتبه نمایند
Amazon Price $39
By James J. Nocton MD FAAP(Author), Rainer Gedeit MD(Author)
Size : 4.72 MB
Ideal for any on-call professional, resident, or medical student, this popular reference covers the common problems you’ll encounter while on call without direct supervision in the hospital. On Call Pediatrics, 4th Edition, fits perfectly in your pocket, ready to provide key information in time-sensitive, challenging situations. You’ll gain speed, skill, and knowledge with every call – from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
- Features a logical, highly templated format so you can locate key information quickly.
- Reviews the indications for, and complications of, common neurodiagnostic tests.
- Delivers consistent, easy-to-follow coverage of the most common on-call problems and approaches, including what to do from the initial phone call, questions you should ask to assess the urgency of each situation, “Elevator Thoughts,” how to immediately identify major threats to life, what to do at the bedside, and how to avoid common mistakes for every call.
- Provides updated content and references, as well as an up-to-date drug formulary, keeping you on the cutting edge of current, evidence-based information.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: On Call
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (April 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529054
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529051