Operative Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery 2nd Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $169
By Mark E. Easley MD(Editor), Sam W. Wiesel MD(Editor)
Size : 279.05 MB
This expert clinical reference features just the foot and ankle surgery content from Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, the comprehensive 4-volume set edited by Sam W. Wiesel, MD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best foot and ankle surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Includes eight new chapters that cannot be found in the large Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, that cover total revision ankle arthroplasty and much more.
- Master the full range of essential techniques with comprehensive coverage of forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot, and ankle procedures, sports-related procedures, and much more.
- Select the best operative approach for each patient with balanced coverage of all available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing a wealth of photographs and medical illustrations.
- Benefit from a consistent approach to each procedure, for quick and easy reference: definition, anatomy, physical exam findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Operative Techniques
- Hardcover: 1394 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (October 19, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451193688
- ISBN-13: 978-1451193688