Operative Techniques: Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery 2nd Edition-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $173
By Emil Schemitsch(Author), Michael D. McKee(Author)
Size : 369.79 MB
Part of the practical, highly illustrated Operative Techniques series, this fully revised book from Drs. Emil H. Schemitsch and Michael D. McKee brings you up to speed with must-know surgical techniques in today’s technically demanding orthopaedic trauma surgery. Step-by-step, evidence-based guidance walks you through both common and unique cases you’re likely to see in your practice, including upper extremity, lower extremity, spine, pelvis, and acetabulum trauma. Practical features such as pearls of wisdom, key points, and potential pitfalls detailed by the authors in order to successfully manage patients with complex fracture patterns have all been reinforced in this new edition.
- Includes all-new chapters on Acromioclavicular Joint Injuries, Sternoclavicular Joint Open Reduction and Internal Fixation, Intramedullary Fixation of Clavicle Shaft Fractures, Use of the Reamer Irrigator Aspirator (RIA) for Bone Graft Harvesting, Fractures of the Posterior Tibial Plateau, Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty for Proximal Humerus Fractures, and many more.
- Features high-quality line drawings, diagnostic and intraoperative images, and radiographs alongside expert technical guidance on instrumentation, placement, step-by-step instructions and more – all supported by best evidence.
- A bulleted, highly templated format allows for quick understanding of surgical techniques.
- Outlines positioning, exposures, instrumentation, and implants to equip you to be more thoroughly prepared for every procedure.
- Offers post-operative management guidelines and discussions of expected outcomes to help you avoid mistakes and offer quality, patient-focused care.
- ISBN: 978-0323508889
- Print Length: 736 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (August 17, 2019)
- Publication Date: August 17, 2019