Ophthalmology: An Illustrated Colour Text 4th Edition-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $47
Size : 22.79 MB
This is a new edition of an innovative and popular introduction to ophthalmology. After an introduction to the anatomy of the eye and its examination, the major diseases of the eye and their management are described, followed by a problem-based introduction to clinical decision making.
- The book presents the core knowledge of ophthalmology and disorders of the eye using a range of text features and superb illustrations.
- The range of common difficulties of diagnosis and management, such as acute red eye, sudden vision loss, and spots before the eyes, are included in the problem-based clinical decision-making section.
- The Fourth Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect current clinical practice.
- There is new material on key topics such as macular degeneration.
- The changes to the illustrations reflect the latest imaging modalities available.
- Available as a StudentConsult print plus ebook for the first time.
- Series: Illustrated Colour Text
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (December 4, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702075027
- ISBN-13: 978-0702075025