Post Views: 0
Ophthalmology Review 3rd Edition-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $51
By Myron Yanoff(Author)
Size : 4.89 MB
This new edition provides ophthalmologists and trainees with the latest information and advances in their field.
Presented in question and answer format, the book begins with discussion on optics and refraction, followed by genetics and embryology.
The next chapters cover the diagnosis and management of disorders in different parts of the eye.
The third edition has been fully revised and updated, and new topics added.
Authored by a recognised team of experts led by Prof Myron Yanoff from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, the text is further enhanced by clinical photographs and illustrations.
- Comprehensive review of latest advances in diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders and diseases
- Presented in question and answer format, fully revised third edition with new topics added
- Internationally recognised author and editor team
- Previous edition (9789350255766) published in 2012
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 3rd edition (October 10, 2018)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 324 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9352706102
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352706105