Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Patient Safety and Managing Complications 2017-Videos+PDFs
Please login to see more information. for login Click Here
OakStone Price $795
Date of Original Release: December 1, 2017
Date Credits Expire: December 1, 2020
File Size : 3.43 Gb
Oakstone Clinical Review
Discover cutting-edge advancements and emerging issues in oral and maxillofacial surgery with this comprehensive clinical update for improved patient outcomes and safety.
Stay Current in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Patient Safety and Managing Complications is a review of patient safety, anesthetic complications, legal aspects, pain management, evidence-based antibiotic practice, cone beam technology, and 3D printing. The course also highlights best practices for managing complications and improving outcomes to help you better:
- Confront challenging issues in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Understand a variety of topics, such as dentoalveolar complications, anesthetic complications, complications in dental implants, maxillofacial trauma, cosmetic surgery, TMJ surgery, etc.
- Apply the new information into your daily practice to improve management decisions and patient care
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Patient Safety and Managing Complications provides a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
- Patient Safety in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – Jeffrey Bennett, DMD
- Anesthetic Complications – Deepak Krishnan, DDS, FACS
- Legal Aspects Pertaining to the Management of Patients – Christy B. Durant, Esq.
- Prescribing Controlled Substances, Pain Management, and the Opioid Epidemic – Paul Moore, DMD, PhD, MPH
- Patient Safety in Antibiotic Therapy and Infection Management – Thomas Flynn, DMD
- Navigational Surgery and Virtual Surgical Planning: Its Applications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Jasjit K. Dillon, DDS, MBBS, FDSRCS, FACS
- Dentoalveolar Complications – Gregory Ness, DDS
- Complications in Dental Implants – Peter Moy, DMD
- Complications in Orthognathic Surgery – William Bradford Williams, DMD, MD
- Complications in Reconstructive Surgery – Srinivasa R. Chandra, MD, BDS, FDSRCS (Eng)
- Complications in Maxillofacial Trauma – David Powers, DMD, MD, FACS, FRCS (Ed)
- Complications of TMJ Surgery – Pushkar Mehra, DMD, MS, FACS
- Complications in Craniofacial Surgery – Jennifer Woerner, DMD, MD, FACS
- Complications in Minimally Invasive Facial Cosmetic Surgery – Elie Ferneini, MD, DMD, MHS, MBA, FACS
- Complications of Cosmetic Surgery – Mo Banki, MD, DMD, FACS