Orthodontic Aligner Treatment: A Review of Materials, Clinical Management, and Evidence-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $186
By Theodore Eliades(Author)
Size : 42.11 MB
For almost 20 years, clear aligners have seen growing popularity in addressing patients’ demands for orthodontic treatment that is also discreet and esthetically inconspicuous. Especially for the adult patient, these almost invisible systems are in considerable demand.
Supported by solid clinical evidence, this new work introduces and discusses all the presently available thermoplastically formed products that apply a predetermined strain to the teeth and jaw, with the goal of correcting malpositioned teeth, while also being esthetically acceptable for the patient.
- More than a dozen contributions by top international experts
- Includes the most recent guidelines on clinical management with aligners
- Scientific approach presents evidence from material properties research, forces generated with aligners, and treatment outcome assessments
- Valuable information on changes in oral microbiota, potential side effects, biocompatibility, and more
Orthodontic Aligner Treatment will be welcomed by all orthodontic specialists, as well as graduate students, researchers, and clinical faculty in the field.
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (December 1, 1920)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 225 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3132411485
- ISBN-13 : 978-3132411487