Orthognathic Surgery – 2 Volume Set: Principles and Practice, 1e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Capturing the latest thinking for the evaluation and treatment of dentofacial deformities, Orthognathic Surgery: Principles and Practice, covers the basic principles and concepts of dentofacial deformities along with planning, surgical techniques, surgical complications, classic patterns, and clinical presentations. Over 5,000 clinical photos and detailed art make this a valuable reference for clinical orthodontists, craniofacial surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and residents in training.
- The latest in surgical protocols for OMS and Orthodontics puts you at the forefront of the orthognathic surgery field.
- Logically organized material aids you prior to developing treatment plans or in surgery.
- Over 5,000 new photos and illustrations boost your understanding of key teaching points and surgical techniques.
- Over 40 videos from Dr. Posnick’s archive available on the companion website.
- File size: 1.63Gb
- Hardcover: 1864 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455726982
- ISBN-13: 9781455726981