Orthopaedic Emergency and Office Procedures-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Dr. Max Hoshino (Author), Dr. Thomas Harris (Author), Dr. John Tiberi III (Author)
At last—a step-by-step guide you can refer to before treating a patient with an acute orthopaedic injury or a degenerative condition! Ideal for medical students, allied health professionals, and practicing clinicians, Orthopaedic Emergency and Office Procedures describes commonly encountered procedures from start to finish, from administering local anesthesia, to proper fracture reduction, patient positioning, and immobilization.
• Quickly access the expert guidance you need in the emergency room or office to treat orthopedic injuries resulting from trauma, as well as degenerative conditions.
• Reduce patient discomfort and improve outcomes with step-by-step information on patient positioning, proper immobilization, and anesthetic techniques.
• Avoid pitfalls and hone your skills with practical tips and tricks from orthopaedic experts.
• See principles in action with instructive photos, line drawings, and radiographs that provide essential visual guidance.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 1 Pap/Psc edition (December 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451143702
- ISBN-13: 9781451143706