Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Shoulder and Elbow 5-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $219
By Gregory P. Nicholson M.D.(Editor)
The field of shoulder and elbow surgery continues to rapidly expand and evolve. Orthopaedic Knowledge Update®: Shoulder and Elbow 5 is focused on the most recent advances in shoulder and elbow care.
The book is written for practicing orthopaedic surgeons and discusses the most recent literature in the field, with relevant findings augmented by annotated references for further study.
Written by a world-class group of section editors and authors, this text will be a valuable resource for shoulder and elbow specialists, along with residents and fellows.
- New information on the design and biomechanics of reverse shoulder arthroplasty, biologics and healing, management of elbow and shoulder injuries in throwing athletes, and diagnosis and management of complex regional pain syndrome and causalgia
- New chapters on imaging of the shoulder for evaluation of the glenoid in instability and degenerative disease
- Chapters on basic and advanced elbow arthroscopy and the most recent science on rotator cuff healing
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Series: Orthopaedic Knowledge Update
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: AAOS; Fifth edition (August 5, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975147731
- ISBN-13: 978-1975147730