Orthopaedic Neurology Second edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $89
By Dr. J.D. Hoppenfeld MD(Author), Stanley Hoppenfeld MD(Author)
Size : 28.87 MB
- Discusses the diagnosis of neurologic levels according to common denominators, and combines them with the basic principles of neurology to assist in the appraisal of spinal cord and nerve root problems.
- Presents classic original drawings now carefully colorized for optimal visual reference, and additional drawings added as necessary. Corresponding radiographic imaging techniques (predominantly MRI and CT) have also been added.
- Each chapter first covers basic neurologic information, then provides clinical significance by applying it to the diagnosis of the more common neurologic pathologies.
- Ideal for those who wish to understand more clearly the clinical concepts behind neurologic levels, moving systematically from concept to practice, and from general rules to specific applications.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (December 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496323033
- ISBN-13: 978-1496323033