Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Secrets, 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $47
Whether you’re preparing for the OCS or just want to brush up on your orthopedic knowledge, you don’t want to be without Placzek and Boyce’s new third edition of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy SECRETS. As with previous editions, SECRETS covers a variety of different physical therapy concepts, healing modalities, specialties, and orthopedic procedures to ensure you are well-prepared to pass the OCS and provide the best orthopedic therapy options for today’s patients. Common diseases are included as well as more innovative diagnostic tools. Each chapter features thoroughly updated content that’s entirely evidence-based and outcome-based. This ebook also features insightful anecdotes — including clinical tips, memory aids, and secrets — and helpful review tools — such as bulleted lists, algorithms and illustrations — to help you thoroughly master all aspects of orthopedic physical therapy practice.
- Coverage of topics found on the orthopedic specialty exam
- makes this a useful review resource for those studying for the exam.
- Clinical tips provide insightful guidance on a variety of clinical situations and tasks.
- Charts, tables, and algorithims simplify information into logical frameworks.
- Evidence-based content supports the latest orthopedic research.
- Strong chapter on the shoulder and hand succinctly presents important information on this complex topic.
- Annotated references provide a useful tool for research.
- NEW! Completely updated content
- reflects the latest physical therapy guidelines.
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (September 10, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ISBN : 9780323286831