Orthopedic Rehabilitation Clinical Advisor
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Derrick Sueki PT DPT GCPT OCS (Author), Jacklyn Brechter PhD PT (Author)
Access the information you need to confidently diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders at a glance! With a “5-books-in-1″ approach, this essential clinical reference provides up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic information on over 200 orthopedic conditions in a bulleted, quick-reference format ideal for both students and practitioners. Content is written entirely by orthopedic physical therapists and is logically organized to promote accurate, efficient differential diagnosis and intervention.
- ’5-books-in-1′ format combines essential content on foundational knowledge, clinical reasoning, orthopedic pathologies, common clinical questions, and pharmacology all in one place for fast, efficient reference.
- UNIQUE: Expert insight and decision-making strategies for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pathologies help you apply sound clinical reasoning to determine the needs of patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
- UNIQUE: Succinct, bulleted text organizes information consistently for easy access.
- Clinician-oriented profiles cover 200 orthopedic pathologies with considerations specific to your needs in orthopedic rehabilitation practice.
- 51 drug class monographs detail indications, dosages, contraindications and physical therapy implications to help you better understand drug interactions and more effectively manage patients.
- Hardcover: 984 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (November 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323057101
- ISBN-13: 9780323057103