Otolaryngology: A Surgical Notebook
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $69.99 (Amazon)
by K. J. Lee (Editor), Elizabeth Toh
This handbook presents a comprehensive overview of the fundamental concepts and core techniques for basic and advanced otolaryngologic procedures. It uses an easy-to-follow, high-yield, bullet-point format that enables the reader to rapidly review key points in each surgical procedure. With pointers and descriptions of pitfalls provided throughout the text, this book guides the reader through the techniques for such procedures as endoscopic sinus surgery, head and neck cancer surgery and reconstruction, otologic and neurotologic surgery, cosmetic facial surgery, and much more.
- Review of surgical indications, preoperative and postoperative considerations for each procedure
- Step-by-step descriptions of basic techniques for surgery of the nose, sinuses, ears, skull base, and upper aerodigestive tract
- Overview of the use of image guidance systems for surgical navigation
- Guidelines on digital imaging and archiving for photodocumentation in medicine
Otolaryngology: A Surgical Notebook is ideal for residents and medical students in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic surgery. It will also serve as a valuable refresher for established practitioners preparing for surgery.
- ISBN-13: 9781588903044
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 4/24/2007
- Pages: 336