Parson’s Diseases of the Eye 22nd Edition-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
Size : 47.1 MB
A trusted textbook for undergraduate students for more than 100 years, which also caters to the basic needs of postgraduate students and practitioners.
The book was first published in 1907, and on account of its clear and friendly presentation style as well as its authoritative coverage of ocular disorders, it quickly became a fundamental text for students. Since then the book has maintained its popularity with students through regular revisions and updates.
The 19th edition of this book was especially adapted to the context of Indian subcontinent with a special mention about the infections that occur predominantly in this region. The 22nd edition continues this trend by presenting unparalleled guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure, including the latest advances in the field, making the book more comprehensive and contemporary.
• Inclusion of Important Points to Remember at the end of the book
• Addition of new clinical photographs, flowcharts, and tables to facilitate quick learning
• Extensively revised and updated edition
• Reader-friendly version with information highlighted in points, flow charts and tables
• Information provided to help prepare for PG entrance and other competitive examinations
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier India; 22nd Revised edition edition (July 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131238180
- ISBN-13: 978-8131238189