Pass the Situational Judgement Test: A Guide for Medical Students, 1e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $31
- A one-stop guide to the SJT.
- Written by Foundation Years’ doctors who have recently sat and passed the SJT
- Co-written and quality assured by Professor of Medical Education for Clinical Practice and Dean for Students, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Summarises candidate information about the SJT (GMC guidelines and documents, plus relevant legislation) with full referencing.
- Describes the two question types (ranking and MCQ).
- Gives top 10 tips for understanding the subtleties and subtext of the SJT.
- Provides the scoring matrix for students to calculate their scores easily.
- Covers each of the five question domains with practice questions.
- 250 practice questions in total.
- Memory aid text boxes throughout to aid progressive learning.
- Paperback: 340 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (January 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702067008
- ISBN-13: 9780702067006