Patellar Instability: Management Principles and Operative Techniques-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $126
By Dr. Shital N Parikh MD(Editor)
Size : 27.73 MB
Written by experts in the field, Patellar Instability and Dislocation: Classification and Operative Techniques is a comprehensive, authoritative review of the procedures used to address this challenging condition. Includes step-by-step procedures, both in print and on video, to guide you through today’s most effective approaches to stabilization and reconstruction, trochleoplasty, limb realignment osteotomy, and much more.
- Provides an overview of treatments based on classifications of patellar instability, including anatomical, biomechanical, and surgical considerations.
- Features procedures for proximal realignment and distal realignment; trochleoplasty techniques; chondral and osteochondral lesions with patellar instability; techniques to address patellar instability in skeletally immature patients; limb realignment osteotomies and patellar instability; and how to address complications.
- Offers expert coverage of each procedure both in print and video format.
- Includes discussions of surgical anatomy, indications and contraindications, evaluation, surgical management, pearls and pitfalls, preoperative and postoperative protocols, and outcomes.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 425 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (April 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496380827
- ISBN-13: 978-1496380821