Pathology Case Reports: Beyond the Pearls-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $35
By Monisha Bhanote MD(Editor), David G. Hicks MD(Editor)
Size : 219.43 MB
Pathology Case Reports: Beyond the Pearls is a case-based reference that covers the key material essential for USMLE and exam preparation. Focusing on the practical information you need to know, it teaches how to analyze a clinical vignette, sharpening your clinical decision-making skills and helping you formulate an evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios.
- Covers core, high-yield content in a practical, concise, easy-to-read manner.
- Features case scenarios, clinical pearls, tables, imaging, microscopic and gross illustrations, as well as Beyond the Pearls tips and secrets (all evidence-based with references) that provide deep coverage of core material.
- Teaches how to learn with a patient-focused, clinical approach, including a thorough discussion of the underlying pathology for every case.
- Includes questions throughout the case that put you in the physician’s place and demonstrate the decision making that is needed both in the hospital and on exams.
- Cases have been carefully chosen and cover scenarios and questions frequently encountered on the USMLE, shelf exams, and clinical practice, integrating both basic science and clinical pearls.
- Written and edited by experienced teachers and clinicians; each case has been reviewed by board certified attending/practicing physicians.
- Case Reports: Beyond the Pearls titles are ideal for all medical students, especially those in case-based, problem-based, or integrated courses, and during clinical rotations.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Item Weight : 1.39 pounds
- Paperback : 592 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323754897
- Dimensions : 9.06 x 0.79 x 6.02 inches
- ISBN-10 : 0323754899
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (October 9, 2020)
- Language: : English