Patterson’s Allergic Diseases 8th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $109
By Leslie Grammer(Author)
Size : 30.23 MB
- Discusses the evaluation, treatment, and physiology of common allergies and allergic reactions: insect stings, asthma, food allergies, as well as pulmonary, respiratory, and skin reactions.
- Designed to help primary care providers, internists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants identify an allergy—such as anaphylaxis, urticaria and angioedema—confirm a diagnosis, find effective therapies, or prepare for board review exams.
- Includes new chapters on laboratory tests and personalized medicine, discussions on new allergy & immunology practice parameters, and the latest information on biologic therapies, drug allergy pathogenesis, environmental controls, and diagnostic testing.
- Incorporates recent evidence-based guidelines, including the Practice Parameters from The Joint Task Force (JTF) on Practice Parameters.
- Now in color to add clarity and depth to tables, figures, and illustrations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth edition (February 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149636029X
- ISBN-13: 978-1496360298