PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care (Perinatal Continuing Education Program) 3rd Edition – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $66
by Dr. Robert A Sinkin MD MPH FAAP (Editor), Dr. Christian A. Chisholm MD (Editor), Dr. Susan Niermeyer MD MPH FAAP (Editor), Dr. Ann Kellams MD FAAP (Editor), Dr. Chad M. Smith MD (Editor), Dr. Jonathan Swanson MD MSc FAAP (Editor), Dr. Melissa Carmen MD (Editor), & 6 more
Time-saving, low-cost solutions for self-paced learning or instructor-led training!
Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care, 3rd Edition features 6 units dealing with complex neonatal therapies, such as assisted ventilation, as well as a unit on continuing care for at-risk babies and those with specal problems following intensive care.
PCEP is a proven educational tool for:
- Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
- Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
- Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
- Saving time and money — streamline the learning process
- Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
- Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
- Simplifying education planning and budgeting
- Series: Perinatal Continuing Education Program
- Pages: 170 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; 3 edition (October 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610020588
- ISBN-13: 978-1610020589