Pediatric Cancer Genetics-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $83
Size : 3.23 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of pediatric cancer genetics with this concise, practical resource by Dr. Nathaniel H. Robin and Meagan Farmer, MS, CGC, MBA. Ideal for pediatric oncologists and all providers who care for children, this easy-to-read reference addresses the remarkable potential of genetic testing as well as the complexities of choosing the correct test, understanding the results, and counseling the family.
- Features a wealth of information on pediatric cancer genetics, including the epidemiology and biology of cancer and the genetic evaluation process and role of genetic counselors.
- Highlights examples of syndromes that present in childhood and increase susceptibility to cancer.
- Discusses the genetic evaluation process in context of the multidisciplinary care of children with cancer.
- Considers the ethical and legal issues of genetic testing in children and provides illustrative case examples.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (October 12, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323485553
- ISBN-13: 978-0323485555