Pediatric Dermatopathology and Dermatology-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $208
By Alejandro Ariel Gru MD(Author), Mark Wick MD(Author)
Size : 389.49 MB
Pediatric Dermatopathology and Dermatology is a unique reference highlighting both the histopathology and clinical presentation of common and uncommon pediatric skin disorders. This user-friendly reference is ideal for dermatopathologists and pathologists and of special interest to pediatric dermatologists and general dermatologists. With a global perspective, skin disorders that affect children world-wide are presented. Thousands of full-color histopathology slides and clinical photos accompany concise, templated text for each pediatric skin disorder.
- An abundance of clinical photos along with descriptions of the clinical presentation make this text relevant to clinical practice
- Comprehensive coverage including chapters on: disorders in the newborn; disorders of hair, adnexae, and nails; alopecia; genodermatoses; bacterial, protozoal, viral and fungal infections; all types of tumors and neoplasms, cutaneous mucinosis and cysts, and medication-induced hypersensitivity reactions and genetic skin disorders
- Organized for quick reference under headings: Definition and Epidemiology, Etiology, Clinical Presentation, Histologic Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and a Capsule Summary which presents the salient histologic and clinical features of each disorder
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (November 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496387856
- ISBN-13: 978-1496387851