Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease 6th Edition-True PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $256
By Robert Wyllie MD (Author), Jeffrey S. Hyams MD (Author), Marsha Kay MD (Author)
Now with full-color illustrations throughout, dozens of new review questions, and state-of-the-art coverage of this fast-changing area, Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 6th Edition, remains the leading text in the field. You’ll find definitive guidance on diagnosis and treatment from experienced editors Drs. Robert Wyllie, Jeffrey S. Hyams, and Marsha Kay, as well as globally renowned contributors who share their knowledge and expertise on complex issues.
- Features an enhanced art program with full-color anatomical figures, clinical photos, and other illustrations throughout the text.
- Includes a new chapter on fecal transplantation (FCT), covering donor and recipient screening, preparation, delivery, follow-up, and safety considerations, as well as investigative uses for FCT for disorders such as IBD, IBS, and D-lactic acidosis.
- Prepares you for certification and recertification with more than 400 board review-style questions, answers, and rationales – 30% new to this edition.
- Includes detailed diagrams that accurately illustrate complex concepts and provide at-a-glance recognition of disease processes.
- Contains numerous algorithms that provide quick and easy retrieval of diagnostic, screening, and treatment information.
- Provides up-to-date information on indigenous flora and the gut microbiome and clinical correlations to treatment, as well as advancements in liver transplantation including split liver transplantation (SLT) and living donor liver transplantation (LDLT).
- Details key procedures such as esophagogastroduodenoscopy and related techniques; colonoscopy and polypectomy; endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography; capsule endoscopy and small bowel enteroscopy; gastrointestinal pathology; and more.
- Item Weight : 1.74 pounds
- Hardcover : 1218 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323672930
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323672931
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 10.88 inches
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th Edition (October 9, 2020)
- Language: : English