Pediatric Hand Therapy-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $83
By Joshua M. Abzug(Editor), Scott H. Kozin MD(Editor), Rebecca Neiduski(Editor)
Size : 17.01 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of optimal therapeutic interventions for pediatric patients with musculoskeletal conditions of the hand. This concise resource by Drs. Joshua Abzug, Scott Kozin, and Rebecca Neiduski offers practical recommendations and guidelines along with key background information, for a well-rounded, concise perspective on hand therapy for children. You’ll benefit from the knowledge and experience of orthopaedic surgeons and other members of the rehabilitation care team who provide a real-world, multidisciplinary approach to this complex field.
- Covers a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, including congenital disorders, joint disorders, neuromuscular disorders, sports-related injuries, trauma, and burns.
- Includes supporting background information, including an overview of embryology, intrauterine diagnosis, and physical functional development.
- Discusses complementary clinical approaches, including orthotic intervention and prosthetics.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single convenient resource.
- Paperback: 404 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323530915
- ISBN-13: 978-0323530910