Pediatric Imaging: Case Review Series, 3e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $56
By Aylin Tekes-Brady MD(Author), Daniel P Seeburg MD PhD(Author), Thierry A. G. M. Huisman MD(Author)
Size : 9.88 MB
Pediatric Imaging: Case Review is a quick review of common or rare but classic pediatric cases that tests your knowledge of pediatric imaging. Featuring updated pediatric body and pediatric neuro-imaging cases from fetus to young adolescents, this case review book includes over 300 images and 600 all-new multiple-choice questions, providing residents and radiologists with a current review of key pediatric imaging information.
- Images and descriptions address most common/classic, as well as several rare but critical entities of pediatric radiology in a single source.
- Distinguish between common and rare diagnoses with case studies organized into ”Opening Round,” ”Fair Game,” and ”Challenge” sections that present varying levels of difficulty and occurrences.
- Features completely updated cases throughout — including new cases on congenital heart disease — and over 300 new images.
- Expanded cases include advanced and state-of-the art imaging modalities (i.e.fetal MRI and CTA/MRA of the heart).
- Provides expanded coverage of radiation dose reduction, in addition to new patient management, physics, quality and safety, and non-interpretive skills content.
- 600 all-new multiple-choice questions are designed to mimic the format of core board and certification exams.
- Incorporates up-to-date disease classification systems (e.g. ISSVA 2014 of vascular anomalies).
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Completely revised edition of the popular Case Review series with all new cases and superb quality accompanying images, organized anatomically for quick reference and board review.
- Series: Case Review
- Paperback: 299 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (August 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323447287
- ISBN-13: 978-0323447287