Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider-EPUB+Converted PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $99
By Robert Vezzetti(Editor), Jestin Carlson(Editor), Debra Pennington(Editor)
Size : NAN
Children and infants comprise up to 20% of emergency department visits, and emergency physicians must be knowledgeable in choosing the most appropriate imaging modality to arrive at an accurate diagnosis and provide optimal patient care. Written specifically for the non-specialist and those with limited pediatric training, Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider provides expert guidance in this challenging area. Abundant high-quality imaging examples cover the full range of pediatric disorders you’re likely to see, including trauma, musculoskeletal, pulmonary, ENT, cardiac, genitourinary, gastroenterology, neurological, and neonatal patients.
- Presents more than 80 common and important rare cases, supported with 450+ images across relevant modalities including ultrasound, radiography, CT, and MRI.
- Identifies key radiographic findings for various pediatric conditions including congenital heart lesions, surgical entities, infectious disease processes, and traumatic injuries.
- Accompanies images with clear, concise text that makes it easy to grasp the most clinically significant points of each case.
- Provides expert guidance on best practices in important areas of pediatric imaging such as sedation, ionizing radiation exposure reduction, and imaging modality selection.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (May 14, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323708498
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323708494