Pediatric Liver Transplantation: A Clinical Guide-Retial PDF
Amazon Price $169
By Nedim Hadzic(Author), Valérie MCLIN(Author)
Size : 26.01 MB
Written and edited by global leaders in the field, Pediatric Liver Transplantation: A Clinical Guide covers all aspects of treatment and management regarding this multifaceted procedure and unique patient population. This practical reference offers detailed, focused guidance in a highly templated, easy-to-consult format, covering everything from pre-transplantation preparation to surgical techniques to post-operative complications.
- Provides an in-depth understanding of all aspects of pediatric liver transplantation, ideal for pediatric hepatologists, pediatric transplant surgeons, and others on the pediatric transplant team.
- Covers all surgical techniques in detail, including split graft, living related, auxiliary, and domino.
- Discusses pediatric liver transplantation consideration for an increasing number of additional metabolic, hematologic and renal conditions; breakthroughs in grafting and stem cell therapy; and techniques and present role of hepatocyte transplantation.
- Uses a quick-reference templated format; each chapter includes an overview, pathophysiology, conventional management, controversies, and bulleted summary of key take-aways.
- Includes state-of-the-art mini-reviews based on updated references and author experience throughout the text.
- Features a full-color design with numerous algorithms, figures, and radiological and histopathological photos.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 25, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 512 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323636713
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323636711