Pediatric Sonography 5th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $246
Size : 111.37 MB
Pediatric Sonography has long been recognized as the leading technical reference in its field. Now, the fifth edition continues in that tradition, providing up-to-date guidance on sonographic image decision-making, examination, and interpretation in both children and adolescents. Each chapter covers a specific organ system and the disease processes associated with it.
- Overflowing with over 1800 updated figures, including Doppler sonograms and full color illustrations.
- Briskly covers all aspects of sonography in children and adolescents, including imaging techniques, instrumentation, examination, and diagnosis.
- Depicts the presentation of normal anatomy and identifies technical errors that may affect your interpretation of the sonographic image.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 736 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496370562
- ISBN-13: 978-1496370563