Pediatric Transplant and Oncology Infectious Diseases-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $159
By William J. Steinbach(Author)
Size : 15.19 MB
As the number and types of pediatric transplants increase and the complexity of chemotherapy regimens continues to evolve, there is a greater need for authoritative guidance, clinically actionable strategies, and easy-to-find information in the challenging area of immunocompromised pediatric patients. Pediatric Transplant and Oncology Infectious Diseases offers up-to-date, targeted coverage of this complex field, compiled by world-renowned editors and authors into one convenient volume.
- Covers the must-know principles for diagnosing and managing opportunistic infections in immunocompromised populations and detailed aspects of their care – information not specifically covered in pediatric infectious disease textbooks or pediatric oncology books.
- Features algorithms in every chapter that provide visual, accessible overviews of treatment protocols.
- Discusses key topics such as microbiome implications in transplantation and oncology, antimicrobial resistant Gram-negative bacteria, EBV-associated post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders, and many others.
- Offers well-referenced, evidence-based content throughout, with targeted suggested readings provided.
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (May 8, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323641989
- ISBN-13: 978-0323641982