Pediatric Type II Diabetes-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $92
By Grace Kim MD MS(Author)
Size : 13.81 MB
Traditionally considered an adult disorder, type 2 diabetes in children has been steadily increasing in the past several years. This easy-to-read reference presents a succinct overview of clinically-focused topics covering diagnosis, treatment, management, and complications of type 2 diabetes mellitus in pediatric patients. An ideal reference for both pediatric endocrinologists as well as pediatricians, it’s an excellent overview of this fast-changing and complex field.
- Covers clinical presentation, diagnostic criteria, screening, and other topics related to diagnosis.
- Discusses complications such as hypertension, retinopathy, depression, PCOS, fatty liver, and more.
- Includes information on medications, lifestyle interventions, and surgical treatment.
- Consolidates today’s available information and experience in this timely area into one convenient resource.
- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323662064
- ISBN-13: 978-0323662062