Pediatrics: A Case-Based Review-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $47
Size : 118.38 MB
Sharpen your diagnostic and problem-solving skills with these 85 selected pediatric teaching cases, fully detailed and illustrated
Going well beyond the purely theoretical, this collection of cases will help you simulate the thought process you would engage when working with real patients. Supplemented by excellent color photographs and radiologic images, diagnostic imaging studies, lab results, tables and schematics, and more, the book is packed with valuable information that will help clear your way to greater confidence in managing your pediatric patients.
- Great clinical relevance with emphasis on a case- and problem-oriented approach
- Suggestions for questions to ask in taking the history
- Answer section with detailed commentary on the individual cases
- Cases highlighting social pediatrics, adolescent psychiatry, and pediatric surgery
- Training in the use of diagnostic imaging
- Helpful as a supplement when preparing for board examinations
Kreckmann’s Pediatrics: A Case Book will be a valuable companion for students and interns preparing for clinical rotations and for pediatric board examinations as well.