Pharmacovigilance: A Practical Approach-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $93
Size : 7.01 MB
Written by experts in the field of pharmacovigilance and patient safety, this concise resource provides a succinct, easy-to-digest overview of an increasingly critical area of medical safety. Drs. Thao Doan, Fabio Lievano, Mondira Bhattacharya, and Linda Scarazzini provide essential information for health care professionals, clinical researchers, and regulators who need a comprehensive, up-to-date source of information on the principles and practice of pharmacovigilance.
- Covers the evolving regulatory landscape, as well as current and future use of digital technologies.
- Uses case studies to ensure content is relevant to everyday practice.
- Discusses behavioral science and patient perspectives, risk communication, and new frontiers in pharmacovigilance.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (August 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323581161
- ISBN-13: 978-0323581165