PharmCards 5th Edition-EPUB
By Eric Johannsen M.D.(Author)
Size : 13.57 MB
Now available in print or a convenient new digital format optimized for mobile devices, this fifth edition familiarizes students with the most current drugs prescribed in clinical settings and features an enhanced full-color format to provide students the most efficient and effective pharmacologic review.
- Updated content ensures a confident understanding of the latest and most commonly used drugs.
- Comprehensive, clinically focused approach helps students ensure success on the USMLE and clinical wards.
- New full-color format reinforces key concepts and drug details quickly and effectively.
- New web-based digital version makes review possible at any time, on any device.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Cards: 600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (January 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496384288
- ISBN-13: 978-1496384287