Phlebotomy Notes: Pocket Guide to Blood Collection 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $35
By Susan King Strasinger DA MT(ASCP)(Author), Marjorie Schaub Di Lorenzo MT(ASCP)SH(Author)
Size : 42.15 MB
- Adherence to the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute and Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines.
- Concise procedural steps with photos
- Descriptions of venipuncture, dermal puncture techniques, and arterial puncture.
- Information on safety issues and regulations, specimen requirements and clinical correlation, and pre-examination variables.
- Coverage of order of draw process.
- Coverage of best sites for blood collection and troubleshooting for failure to draw blood.
- Safety and technical tips.
- “Red Alerts” feature with guidance and tips
- Laboratory tests with the correct tube for collections
- Write-on/wipe-off waterproof pages.
- Spiral-bound: 216 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 2 edition (December 12, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803675658
- ISBN-13: 978-0803675650