Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Lyn D. Weiss MD (Editor), Harry J. Lenaburg MD (Editor), Jay M. Weiss MD (Editor)
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review is a comprehensive active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in physical medicine and rehabilitation. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will help professionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in PM&R.
The book covers in detail the entire field of physical medicine and rehabilitation with more than 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed rationales. Broken into 15 topic areas,Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review highlights all of the key concepts in the PM&R curriculum for learning and individual self-assessment. Designed to test recall and sharpen skills, the book addresses the fundamental components of PM&R training and practice. Suggested readings are provided at the end of each section for further study.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of PM&R for self-assessment and review
- Over 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Question-and-answer format facilitates the recall of must-know information and helps identify knowledge gaps for further attention
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A is available as a print text, enhanced e-book, or mobile app for on-the-go study anywhere
- Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (April 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 162070000X
- ISBN-13: 9781620700006