Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2015
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $89.95 (Amazon)
SPECIAL FEATURES:by Edward Chu, Vincent T. DeVita Jr.
Completely revised and updated for 2015, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalogue of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
• Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field, incorporating treatment strategies and new drugs like afatinib, ceritinib, ibrutinib, idelalisib, obinutuzumab, and ramucirumab.
• A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drugs and antiemetic treatment regimens.
• Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents.
• Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages.
• Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions.
• A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers.
• Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy.
- ISBN-13: 9781284075212
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date: 12/30/2014
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 15
- Pages: 674