Phytomedicine: Research and Development-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $165
By Parimelazhagan Thangaraj(Author)
Size : 48.85 MB
Phytomedicine has become more important and gained constant improvement today for the betterment of health. Herbal medicine plays a significant role in the development of new drugs, contrary to the modern medicinal systems. For more than a decade, there has been a drastic improvement in phytomedicine across the world. This growth has reached a higher level in development by pharmaceutical industries everywhere. People have drifted toward herbal medication and practices for their food and health care. Therefore, in order to create abundant interest in the research of phytosciences, this book is one of the better reference tools. The bioactive compounds in plants need to be explored to know the scientific value and therapeutic properties of the medicinal plants against many diseases.
This book contains chapters that are relevant to the advanced research in herbal medicines and will enlighten readers to the importance of medicinal plants as daily sources of nutrition and cures for diseases. This book highlights the unique features of the plants that have not been studied so far for their therapeutic potential. To prove the efficacy of medicinal plants, they have to be studied, examined, and scientifically verified. Hence, this book will better serve the researchers working under different aspects of phytomedicine.
• The information provided through scientific validation is useful to study the pharmacological activity of herbals and their administration in the modern era.
• The readers can find clear understanding in the research and development of phytopharmaceutical drugs.
• The ideas incorporated in each chapter reveal the knowledge gained in studying the biological activities of the compounds present in the plant, which are indeed most worthy for the development of drugs.
• The harvesting of new ideology toward modern scientific technologies that are employed in the field of pharmacological research.
- Hardcover: 282 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (May 13, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0367857596
- ISBN-13: 978-0367857592