Pickwell’s Binocular Vision Anomalies 6th Edition-True PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $104
By Bruce J. W. Evans(Author)
Size : 9.06 MB
Now in a fully up-to-date 6th Edition, Pickwell’s Binocular Vision Anomalies provides a practical introduction to binocular vision, offering comprehensive theory, how-to clinical guidance, and a summary of current research in a single, consolidated volume. Ideally suited for both students and clinicians, this bestselling text serves as an accessible, evidence-based reference when faced with binocular vision or pediatric challenges.
- Covers routine examinations and testing protocols, including CISS questionnaire, cover test, foveal suppression, fixation disparity, four prism diopter base out test, Lindblom’s method, and double Maddox rod test.
- Includes numerous video clips of key testing procedures, including new clips on Mallett fixation disparity test and fusional reserve testing, as well as an interactive video quiz to help you test your knowledge.
- Features sweeping content updates such as the latest information on 3-D displays, therapeutic uses of computer games and virtual reality for vision therapy, computerized testing methodologies, binocular and accommodative mechanisms associated with myopia, updated prescribing criteria, therapeutic use of contact lenses, detection of pathology associated with strabismus, drugs causing diplopia, and the evidence-based treatment of convergence insufficiency syndrome and amblyopia.
- Contains helpful study features throughout, including Clinical Key Points boxes, step-by-step test routines, typical features of extraocular muscle palsies and syndromes, and Case Study boxes that cover important clinical and legal scenarios, and new boxes that summarize testing procedures for each of the main binocular vision tests.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (April 5, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 416 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323733174
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323733175