Plastic Surgery – Principles and Practice-Retial PDFPlease Login or become a Subscriber
Amazon Price $299
By Rostam Farhadieh BSc(Med)(Hons) MBBS MD EBOPRASF FRACS(Plast) FRCS(Plast)(Editor), Neil Bulstrode BSc(Hons) MBBS MD FRCS(Plast)(Editor), Babak J. Mehrara MD(Editor), Sabrina Cugno MD MSc FRCSC FACS FAAP(Editor)
Size : 313.27 MB
With detailed, expert guidance on each essential topic, Plastic Surgery: Principles and Practice offers single-volume convenience without sacrificing complete coverage of this multi-faceted field. Written by global leading authorities, it provides concise, easy-to-follow instruction with the clinical details and supportive data needed to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Offers thorough coverage of facelift procedures, rhinoplasty, otoplasty and more, along with clinical pearls from masters in the field.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images including anatomical line art, case photos, and procedural operative photos.
- I Includes a superb selection of procedural videos of global experts performing key techniques within operating room and close-up clinical pearls.
- An ideal resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners in plastic surgery, as well as those in otolaryngology, vascular surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (May 17, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1216 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323653812
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323653817