Pocket Guide to Clinical Microbiology 4th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $50
Size : 3.75 MB
Quick reference to clinical microbiology
If you work in the clinical laboratory, this pocket guide will help you confidently identify most organisms you could encounter.
This useful updated edition continues to present valuable quick-reference information to the clinical microbiology community in a small package. Along with specifics on pathogenic microorganisms, there is updated information on effectively using essential molecular diagnostic techniques for today’s challenges.
You will find guidance on:
- MALDI-TOF MS performance for individual bacteria, mycobacteria, and fungi
- Nucleic acid amplification testing/PCR and help interpreting genetic sequencing results
- Susceptibility testing, with methods and interpretive criteria for most organism/antibiotic combinations
- Antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and resistance profiles for common organisms
Paperback, 420 pages, index.
- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: ASM Press; 4 edition (April 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 168367006X
- ISBN-13: 978-1683670063