Pocket Prescriber Emergency MedicineThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Anthony FT Brown (Author), Timothy Nicholson (Author), Donald RJ Singer (Author)
Drug prescribing errors are a common cause of hospital admission, and adverse reactions can have devastating effects, some even fatal. Pocket Prescriber Emergency Medicine is a concise, up-to-date prescribing guide containing all the “must have” information on a vast range of drugs that staff from junior doctors to emergency nurses, nurse prescribers, paramedics and other pre-hospital providers may encounter in the emergency setting.
- A–Z list of over 500 of the most commonly prescribed drugs with each entry containing the key prescribing information
- Safety issues, warnings, drug errors and adverse effects
- Practical guidance on drug selection, plus protocols and resuscitation guidelines
- Advice and reference information for complicated prescriptions
- Concise management summaries for common medical and surgical emergencies
- Essential advice for pain relief—from acute pain management to procedural sedation
- Clinically useful reminders of key facts from basic pharmacology to acute poisoning syndromes
Pocket Prescriber Emergency Medicine supplies all your information needs concerning commonly prescribed drugs at a glance, enabling on-the-spot decision-making to provide the highest standard of care whilst mitigating prescribing errors.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (September 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444176641
- ISBN-13: 9781444176643