Practical Cardiovascular Hemodynamics: With Self-Assessment Problems-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $83
“Practical Cardiovascular Hemodynamics provides an in-depth understanding of waveforms and tracings seen in various disease states as well as pathophysiology behind those findings. Practical issues that are rarely discussed or focused upon in textbooks are highlighted in this book with detailed waveform analysis. Pitfalls in the hemodynamic assessment of valvular diseases, constriction, tamponade, pulmonary hypertension, shunt pathology, congenital heart disease, coronary disease, and right and left ventricular failure are provided.
Practical Cardiovascular Hemodynamics also includes case-based and tracingbased self-assessment problems. e reader will learn to identify disease states and waveform subtleties from single tracings or from case studies and will increase skills in interpreting tracings, understanding notches and artifacts, and formulating a diagnosis.
Practical Cardiovascular Hemodynamics Features:
- Complete presentation of basic and advanced hemodynamics
- Numerous case studies allow the reader to learn real-life application of hemodynamic data in clinical decision making
- Questions and explanations provides the reader with self-assessment and problem-solving skills
- 325 illustrations and 25 tables with detailed legends allowing for illustrated learning
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (August 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936287846
- ISBN-13: 9781936287840