Practical Renal Pathology, A Diagnostic Approach: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series, 1e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $277.00
Practical Renal Pathology helps you apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the kidneys. This volume in the Pattern RecognitionSeries helps you to efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.
- Compare your specimens to commonly seen patterns, categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with over 750 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret biopsy samples.
- Benefit from expert guidance in key areas such as renal biopsy interpretation, handling of nephrectomy specimens, pathology relevant to renal transplantation, and pathology of unusual renal neoplasms.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Series: Pattern Recognition
- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (January 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443069662
- ISBN-13: 9780443069666