Practical Skin Pathology – A Diagnostic Approach
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
James W Patterson MD (Author)
Practical Skin Pathology is the only dermatopathology reference that uses a systematic pattern recognition approach to help you achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic skin diseases. This volume in the Pattern Recognition Series helps you to efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging skin diseases and lesions.
- Identify challenging types of skin cancer, including cutaneous lymphomas and melanocytic lesions, as well as non-neoplastic skin diseases such as panniculitis; drug eruptions, including reactions to newer chemotherapeutic agents; infectious diseases; and many more, with the only dermatopathology reference that uses a pattern recognition approach.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.
- Compare your clinical findings to more than 1,400 full-color, high-quality photos that capture the characteristic presentation of a full range of dermatopathology specimens.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at Expert Consult.
- Series: Pattern Recognition
- Hardcover: 784 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (July 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437719961
- ISBN-13: 9781437719963