Practice of Clinical Echocardiography, 5e-Original PDF+Videos
Amazon Price $248
The new edition of Practice of Clinical Echocardiography provides expert guidance on interpreting echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data. Designed for those already equipped with a mastery of basic principles, this definitive reference shows you how to apply these findings to your daily clinical decision making. Each chapter focuses on a specific disease process with technical details of qualitative and quantitative interpretation of echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data.
- Disease-oriented chapters emphasize the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making and prediction of clinical outcomes.
- New chapters cover emerging technologies, including transcatheter procedures for structural heart disease.
- Numerous images illustrate findings, while diagrams explain pathophysiology and flow charts guide clinical practice.
- Each chapter includes a summary box with a practical approach to echo data acquisition, measurement, and interpretation.
- Expert Consult digital book for your phone and tablet is included at no cost with the print book.
- Echo images play in real time when clicked on your smart device or online.
- Hardcover: 1024 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (December 26, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323401252
- ISBN-13: 978-0323401258