Principles and Practice of Biostatistics-Original PDF
Size : 7.88 MB
Principles and Practice of Biostatistics emphasizes the basic aspects of biostatistics most often used in the teaching and research areas of medical, nursing and allied health sciences.
- Written in a simple tone and chapters are organized in logical order to ease the process of understanding.
- Covers topics such as basic biostatistics, epidemiology & clinical trials, research methods & data management, and the most commonly used regression methods.
- Stresses on the importance and appropriateness of statistical methods, their assumptions, validity and interpretation in the context of clinical data.
- Each chapter is organized into Learning Objectives, Introduction of various statistical methods illustrated with Worked Examples and graphical methods as appropriate, ending with summarized Key Points.
- Review Questions, Exercises and Multiple Choice Questions enable the reader a quick grasp of and greater insight into the methods presented in the text.
- Paperback: 390 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier India; 1st edition (July 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8131248879
- ISBN-13: 978-8131248874